Last updated: October 05, 2020
As a member of Mentors Outreach, we want you to get immediate value from being here. That’s why we’re aiming to offer 4 simple things:
- Meet people who share your interests, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics.
- Share stories, experiences, and ideas.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
- Follow others who inspire you to automatically receive notifications when they share.
Before Starting your Adventure
Introduce Yourself. If you haven’t already. It should take you less than a minute and you’ll immediately start to see folks like you in the community feed.
Mentors Outreach Guidelines
We need your help to keep Mentors Outreach as valuable, authentic, and safe as possible.
- Be supportive. Encourage and support your fellow members.
- Everything said on Mentors Outreach should be treated as off the record. Don't share any conversations from Mentors Outreach with anyone outside who is not a member.
- Share generously. Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity.
- Be constructive. We’re here to push each other forward and lift each other up. Find ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.
- Don’t spam, promote, or troll. This community exists to help you learn. It’s not a place to spam, promote your services, or to make insensitive remarks.
- Please treat the information on member profiles with respect; do not scrape member information (manually or with scripts), and do not send promotional materials to members.
- Mentors Outreach is not intended for self-promotion or personal brand building. It's ok to contribute articles you've written or offer your services, so long as your primary goal is to be helpful to others and add value to the community.
If you witness or are subject to any of the above unacceptable behaviors, we ask that you report it immediately and flag the content as unacceptable. You can report unwanted behavior via our contact page
Mentors Outreach reserves the right to remove any individual or topics, at any time, that’s identified as violating Rules.
We’re Glad You’re Here
We’re pretty excited about what we’re creating here together in Mentors Outreach. If there’s anything you’d like to see or if you have questions, message us at any time.